- So where did the love go? There never was any to ‘go’ anywhere because there wasn’t a real person there with us!
- It is time for the journey back home to YOU because after Narcissistic abuse – there is light, life, and love!
- It is YOUR fault, YOU have issues, YOU are the source of every problem – it is always you, you, YOU!
- When that REAL monster appears from behind the mask – with a bit of my personal journey to recovery.
- PART 2 from yesterday’s post: Any conversation or interaction with a Narcissist is like a ‘hit and run’ accident – you are left in shock, dazed, damaged and trying to figure out what just happened!
Follow Ana on TwitterMy Tweets
- So where did the love go? There never was any to ‘go’ anywhere because there wasn’t a real person there with us!... fb.me/24ZgkuQ81 14 hours ago
- From my Book - From Charm to Harm and Everything else in Between with a Narcissist! @ So where did that ‘love’... fb.me/KIx8jaGO 14 hours ago
- So where did the love go? There never was any to ‘go’ anywhere because there wasn’t a real… afternarcissisticabuse.wordpress.com/2017/05/26/so-… https://t.co/RcG6wiMUa3 14 hours ago
- #Narcissists love bomb EVERYONE. They keep fans at arm's length; hiding their dark side so they have a troop of def… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @DaBundstersMom: So true!!! Those of us who are "frogs" (parable of The Scorpion & the Frog) tend to see the best in others and ignore d… 1 day ago