- A relationship with a Narcissist is a desperate relationship where you are always feeling vulnerable, worthless, hated, constantly explaining yourself, silenced, punished, and traumatized. What is it that you are actually doing wrong? Nothing! But WHY do you keep returning then?
- My favorite list: The “Ah Ha” quiz! Do any of these statements define you, or have you experienced any of the following?
- A Narcissist is like a cantankerous, irrational three-year-old child (brat) throwing many tantrums to always get their way OR ELSE!
- Let’s have a hard look at the truth that is standing directly in front of us – we were in a desperate and abusive relationship with a disordered and malignant NARCISSIST and we must move forward by discarding THEM now and forever!
- Narcissists – the great manipulators!
Follow Ana on TwitterMy Tweets
- My take was, "You stop telling lies about me, and Ill stop telling the truth about you" but you can't negotiate with terrorists. 2 hours ago
- Malignant Narcissists aren't good guys who make mistakes. These are people who do harm and go to great lengths to cover it up. 2 hours ago
- George Orwell claimed in his book, "1984", "He who controls the truth, is in control". Power hungry narcissists know this instinctively. 2 hours ago
- The ntam, once overtly claimed to choose victims that also had something to hide/lose so his secrets were "safe" with them. 2 hours ago
- Targets of narcissists are forced to defend ourselves against harmful lies, while the perpetrator is already moving on to their next victim. 2 hours ago