- PART 1: Moving forward with knowledge, education, support and introspection! What is going on with us? The many stages of comprehension and piecing it together.
- The highs and lows of an emotionally and psychologically abusive relationship. It is like a roller coaster ride with so many highs and lows as well as the sick feeling in the pit of your stomach!
- You ARE literally hanging on by a thread! YOU are all that is important now. We must acknowledge the truth and move on and away from this Narcissist and the abuse! You WILL get through this and RECOVER.
- Me, Myself, and I. At its core narcissism is very simple because it solely operates on the principle that the narcissist’s needs come first and foremost! There is no ‘you’ in the relationship other than your physical presence and being a servant that must ‘supply’ them with what they came for and THAT is it!
- Narcissists loosely ‘pretend’ to care or love us for as long as we do what they want us to do for them or basically serve the particular purpose that we were PERSONALLY sourced out for.
Follow Ana on TwitterMy Tweets
- PART 1: Moving forward with knowledge, education, support and introspection! What is going on with us? The many... fb.me/KSuLJClA 6 hours ago
- The intimidation isn't going to work, narcissist, were telling anyway. https://t.co/BYbW7RZxIe 8 hours ago
- RT @Fusion: These lawyers say they’ll defend any of Trump’s accusers for free fus.in/2eOD56E https://t.co/fDsUR8u38O 8 hours ago
- @BoutrousTed Thank you from Victims of narcissists worldwide, for standing up for our rights against these vexacious, blowhards. 8 hours ago
- RT @BoutrousTed: I repeat: I will represent pro bono anyone #Trump sues for exercising their free speech rights. Many other lawyers have of… 8 hours ago