- The abuse messages from a Narcissist are like an avalanche of so many confusing and debilitating thoughts that leave a target/victim feeling like there is no place to start as far as recovering – but there is once you move on and away from the chaos and allow clarity, knowledge, education, and the truth deprogram those destructive messages.
- The truth is that this has ALWAYS been a desperate relationship where you were always feeling vulnerable, worthless, hated, constantly explaining yourself, silenced, punished, invisible, and traumatized. What is it that you are actually doing wrong? Nothing! So WHY do you keep returning then?
- Chaos, crazy making, and drama – a Narcissist’s recipe to always bake up drama to divide, conquer, and control the world!
- The Narcissist’s agenda to harvest supply (people) – Idealize, con, extort, devalue, discard AND repeat again – but NEVER a real relationship, a bond, or LOVE! A Narcissist processes ALL people into objects or sources of supply!
- Ending a relationship with a Narcissist is not like walking away from a normal relationship with a broken heart – you are walking away with a confused, lost, and broken SELF. The vicious cycle of this abuse is really a manipulative trap that keeps you running in circles until it completely disables your reality, erases your personality, and then it ends and your abuser destroys YOUR integrity so they can move on to start this cycle up AGAIN with some new and unsuspecting person.
Follow Ana on TwitterMy Tweets