- Once we see the abuse and the abuser behind the mask we can NEVER unsee it or go back to it again! The UNSEEN ABUSE that only WE see and know because it happens behind OUR closed doors. That Narcissist’s CHARM that soon turns into HARM when we let them into our lives, our world, our head, and our heart! It is time to ‘boot’ that Narcissist out completely, close that door, and bolt it shut so that Narcissist can never return and get back in.
- No matter what we do, how hard we try, or how much we care/love them, we ALL have an expiration date. Ending a relationship with a Narcissist is not like walking away from a normal relationship with a broken heart – you are walking away with a broken SELF.
- Narcissists will use your trust and familiarity with them to backstab you and as part of their final smear campaign. They take this familiar information to seem to be ‘in the know’ about personal situations and then they manipulate and embellish that little bit of truth with hideous lies and exaggerations. The listener hears the familiarity of a situation and that makes the Narcissist’s story sound believable. The goal is triangulation, divide and conquer and to destroy your good integrity.
- Lets unpack this with clarity to understand the effects of emotional abuse as far as the vast confusion that debases our core values and throws us off balance – or the cognitive dissonance we experience. You were constantly in this circle of chaos and always wondering – did I, could I, should I, if I and it is ALL YOUR fault, YOU have issues, YOU are the source of every problem – it is always YOU that is to BLAME. A relationship and love does not involve bargaining parts of your life away to meet anybody’s needs!
- It is so very important to understand the truth about these emotional, manipulative, and destructive abusers so we can break ANY bond we have with them! We MUST realize how dangerous it is to be caught up in their toxic world.
Follow Ana on TwitterMy Tweets