- Psychological and emotional abuse is a grooming process whereby the abuser conditions or ‘manages down’ the target/victim through subtle to extreme CONTROL.
- The Narcissist has one main goal and that is to drain each and every person that is involved in their lives or use people as objects that serve a purpose
- A Narcissist will keep recycling us into this abuse with their careful and highly manipulative words that really deflect from the truth of who and what they are.
- The Narcissist’s Facades and Lies – An upside-down world where the truth is really a lie and the lie is really the truth.
- We must totally understand that we are only utilitarian to a Narcissist! We are only “people objects” to a Narcissist. Our role is to serve their every need PERIOD!
Follow Ana on TwitterMy Tweets