- With a Narcissist, you are stuck between two worlds – the emotional one where you believed in their love and the debilitating one where you see the truth that it was a distorted love meant to harm you.
- You were constantly in this circle of chaos and always wondering – did I, could I, should I, if I and it is ALL YOUR fault, YOU have issues, YOU are the source of every problem – it is always YOU that is to BLAME. A relationship and love does not involve bargaining parts of your life away to meet anybody’s needs!
- That Narcissist moved on so QUICKLY that there MUST be something wrong with us or we did something wrong because they kept warning us that WE were the source of all of the problems! So they (the Narcissist) told us – but like everything else if was just more abuse and more lies to manage us down to worthlessness.
- The Narcissist manipulates in such a manner that causes false interpretations within all of our cognitive or thinking processes or basically it COMPLETELY keeps us in a confused state of mind. It distorts reality which in turn disables our NORMAL – even when they manipulate us into believing they love us because they are USING that distortion to prime us for the real abuse. When we are manipulated in this manner it affects and disables/corrupts all of those important skills that we use on a daily basis so this relationship was doomed from the moment you met this Narcissist.
- Narcissists have effectively learned how to bounce between attacking and retreating to keep their victims off balance by undermining and lowering their self- esteem OR devaluing and managing people down. The target/victim puts their all into TRYING to fix these wrongs in favor of reconciliation or returning the relationship back to the amazing love that they were conned into believing was real. It is a hideous to use love to con good people into a trusting union and then extort that trust for gain!
Follow Ana on TwitterMy Tweets