- ‘Once upon a Time’ – the Narcissist’s love story or better yet loveless story as it really concerns relationships and people.
- A Narcissist basically erases a victim’s personality and suffocates their individualism through insidious and demeaning control AND then to add insult to injury AND ABUSE, they even makes us believe it is our fault.
- When the monster appears from behind the mask – with a bit of my personal journey to recovery.
- JUST MOVE ON – the words that totally invalidate the process of recovery for a target/victim of this abuse. Validation comes from the support of other survivors, knowledge, education, introspection, and profession help if you need it — and most importantly the ability to use your voice and your words to completely purge out the destructive messages from your abuser.
- You ARE literally hanging on by a thread! YOU are all that is important now. We must acknowledge the truth and move on and away from this Narcissist. Let KARMA do the rest!
Follow Ana on TwitterMy Tweets