- A relationship with a Narcissist is a desperate relationship where you are always feeling vulnerable, worthless, hated, constantly explaining yourself, silenced, punished, and traumatized. What is it that you are actually doing wrong? Nothing! But WHY do you keep returning then?
- My favorite list: The “Ah Ha” quiz! Do any of these statements define you, or have you experienced any of the following?
- A Narcissist is like a cantankerous, irrational three-year-old child (brat) throwing many tantrums to always get their way OR ELSE!
- Let’s have a hard look at the truth that is standing directly in front of us – we were in a desperate and abusive relationship with a disordered and malignant NARCISSIST and we must move forward by discarding THEM now and forever!
- Narcissists – the great manipulators!
Follow Ana on TwitterMy Tweets