- The most important aspect of ending a relationship with a Narcissist is WORKING ON RECOVERING from the trauma and the pathological actions from this emotional and psychological terrorist. What that means is putting ‘YOU’ first and empowering yourself with knowledge, education, reflection, introspection, and support – as well as having your voice heard and your questions being answered.
- Try as you may or have – nothing could have ever been right in this relationship with a Narcissist because there never was a relationship there to begin with.
- THOSE LIES! You will never be able to conjure up a conceivable motive for why they lie as they do. If they are breathing they are lying – and you can count on the fact that it is to always benefit THEM or to protect THEM from their previous lies and indiscretions, or to weasel their way out of a bad situation, OR into a situation that serves THEM!
- The Narcissist’s world lacks ANY and ALL principle, thus the constant inconsistency of morals and anything and everything else that goes on in their world – NO MATTER WHAT THE COST IS TO ANYBODY. There is no one functioning basis of reality only entitlement to whatever they want AND the premise of whatever serves them!
- Their words are all used to scam, harm, diminish and control! Narcissistic BABBLE, and their blah, blah, blah – or circular conversations, double talk, and word salads – just trickery, manipulation, diversion, and lies to create chaos – what else is new with a Narcissist – BUT these are dangerous emotional and psychological tools they use to diminish their target/victims. KOWLEDGE is power in understanding ENDING this abuse!
Follow Ana on TwitterMy Tweets