- Reactive Abuse from a Narcissist: A Narcissist always uses their toxic and abusive words to purposely create a negative reaction that they can turn around on their target/victim and use it against them!
- What is really behind that mask – the one that charmed us, or the one that we fell for either in friendship, a family connection, OR fell in love with?
- We are only an investment to the Narcissist that they want a return from.
- We have spent too much time dodging their bullets and sheer survival has forced us to expend a lot of energy in trying to make sense out of the rantings and chaos of a disordered individual or a Narcissist.
- With every other manipulative and destructive tool the Narcissist uses, they intentionally and consistently BLAME us for everything/anything to keep us in that distorted fog of constant confusion and control – or locked up in our minds and hearts trying to figure out what is wrong, and how to fix this.
Follow Ana on TwitterMy Tweets