- PART 2 from yesterday’s post: Any conversation or interaction with a Narcissist is like a ‘hit and run’ accident – you are left in shock, dazed, damaged and trying to figure out what just happened!
- PART 1: Any conversation or interaction with a Narcissist is like a ‘hit and run’ accident – you are left in shock, dazed, damaged and trying to figure out what just happened AND that Narcissist has left the scene of the accident for YOU to deal with it yourself!
- So many conflicting thoughts, so much confusion! In reality it is ‘control and abuse’ that disorientates your thoughts and disables your reality – and it is MEANT to do so!
- Narcissists are like the Pied Piper they play a magical ‘charm’ flute that seduces all types of people to follow him/her wherever the Pied Piper wants them to go AND do what they want you to do. You are not even aware of the other people that are right there with you because all you hear is that magical tune that keeps playing in your heart and mind that is all lies and manipulation.
- A Narcissist is only as strong as what we believe and EVRYTHING is basically lies to support his/her inflated world. The biggest lie was that word they loosely used or love! They do not know love, feel love, or reciprocate with the love you and I know.
Follow Ana on TwitterMy Tweets