- THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, NOR COULD YOU HAVE FIXED THIS OR CHANGED THE OUTCOME! Repeat this as many times as you can – because THIS will set up the first steps to recovery or actualizing the truth that this was situational abuse from a severely disordered and abusive person or a NARCISSIST! Knowledge and a strong education are the first important steps to starting on your journey to complete recovery!
- There is no such thing as individuality with a Narcissist it is all about THEM!
- A relationship with a Narcissist is a desperate and disabling relationship where you are always feeling vulnerable, worthless, hated, constantly explaining yourself, silenced, punished, fearful, and traumatized. What is it that you are actually doing wrong? Nothing! WHY do you keep returning then?
- A Narcissist confounds and confuses our thoughts and make us feel wrong for something we didn’t even do – the blame and shame diversion that manages a victim down to feel wrong and worthless and over time erodes their reality!
- The manipulation all started on the very FIRST day you met this Narcissist when you experienced that extreme charm that set you up to fall prey to their abusive lifestyle and become the next target or source of supply – but you believed it was love and that started you out on this horrendous journey with a personality disordered Narcissist.
Follow Ana on TwitterMy Tweets