- What do you do when a narcissist is on one of their verbal attacks or rampages? The ANSWER – disengage, disengage, disengage because they WANT you to react!
- With this abuse, we must TRY to understand that we as ‘normal’ people find it hard to wrap our heads around their actions BUT we must do so to move on and up to a higher level of recovery. In other words, we must accept that they are what they are, they will NOT ever change – then move forward with this NEW clarity and truth, do some damage control, seek good solutions, and return to the healthy life we deserve!
- Completely empower yourself with these words: We can NEVER engage with their chaos and conflict because they are aimed directly at diminishing us and managing us down to SUPPORT their agenda! Narcissists are masters of spin and diversionary tactics to drive their “conflicted reality” home through brute verbal force, emotional dismissiveness, psychological games, and delusional reasoning. If you are involved with a Narcissist, you know these communication strategies firsthand.
- The magical Bait and Switch – Tricks of the Narcissists trade or baiting their victim into reacting to THEIR abuse so they can then turn it around to BLAME the victim and accuse THEM of abuse. Reactive Abuse from a Narcissist: A Narcissist always uses their toxic and abusive words to purposely create a negative reaction that they can turn around on their target/victim and use it against them! THEY are the abusers without a doubt, but they bait us into nonsensical arguments – ones where they accuse us, maybe make fun of us, belittle us, malign us, etc. – so that WE react and then they call us the abuser!
- Nothing about this relationship was real as far as a normal connection – this is so important to understand for more clarity. The Narcissist’s MASTER PLAN and only plan, and YES, it is an agenda/plan to get WHAT THEY WANT — Divert, divide, conquer, isolate, and CONTROL! BUT it is hidden behind by the CHARM or the trap to pull us in.
Follow Ana on TwitterMy Tweets