- Narcissists are ALWAYS playing the victim but WHY? Because it is just another mask/façade that they wear to make their many agendas and lies work and to BLAME and discredit YOU when you point out their manipulation, deception, and lies! It is also another form of gaslighting to make YOU feel like you constantly misrepresent what THEY say and do and that interprets into YOU having issues and not them! Furthermore – they are telling other people that YOU have issues and abuse them!
- WHAT are minions and flying monkeys? They are the Narcissist’s ‘go to’ people when they need back up because they are about to be exposed! The Narcissist trains their minions to use as tools to fight alongside of them in unison with their Smear Campaign, backstabbing or to malign people! THEY ARE JUST AS BAD AS THE ABUSIVE NARCISSIST!
- EVERYONE has an expiration date with a Narcissist and your replacement has been waiting in the wings!! We are all just steppingstones in their world based on what they need. Some of us have major roles and some have minor roles – but none of us mean anything more or less than what we have to offer!
- That extreme CONFUSION you feel has a name and is real — clinically it is called ‘cognitive dissonance.’ How we get manipulated and stuck in between the complete POLAR OPPOSITES of the Charm and Harm! A Narcissist intentionally inflicts this duality upon us to keep us confused, disoriented, constantly performing for them, and walking on those eggshells, but we NEVER find any sense of reality as far as OUR part in this relationship with them!
- Let’s add a realistic definition to the abusive Narcissist! Nar•cis•sist [nahr-suh-sist] – noun – con artist, life HACK, scammer, chameleon, shape shifter, liar, extortionist, manipulator, great pretender, thief, user, “Charms to Harm,” abuser. PREDATOR after PREY! Dangerous to ALL humans no matter what the connection!
Follow Ana on TwitterMy Tweets