- Interacting with a Narcissist! They use a distorted form of manipulation making you believe you are OK and then you are not OK. They manipulate and maneuver you just like a Yo-Yo to keep you off balance in the ups and downs BUT always blameworthy and feeling worthless!
- Narcissists are just seamless with their lies, commitment stories, manipulation, etc. It isn’t until AFTER you are taken in that the mask starts to slip and the personality disordered ‘critter’ rears its ugly face IN PRIVATE and after all of your emotions are in place and connecting or loving them.
- The processes the Narcissist utilizes to obtain, preserve, and accumulate supply is just an imaginary environment, and a comfort zone, invented by the Narcissist for their COMPLETE convenience.
- You can’t have reality in a situation or relationship where there is none, especially a situation that is embellished with toxic behavior to push your buttons, play with your emotions and manipulate you to your lowest level like that with a NARCISSIST.
- Narcissists push your buttons like you are an elevator, up and down always keeping you off balance and never knowing what level you are on.
Follow Ana on TwitterMy Tweets