- The highs and lows of an emotionally and psychologically abusive relationship. It is like a roller coaster ride with so many highs and lows as well as the sick feeling in the pit of your stomach!
- You ARE literally hanging on by a thread! YOU are all that is important now. We must acknowledge the truth and move on and away from this Narcissist and the abuse! You WILL get through this and RECOVER.
- Me, Myself, and I. At its core narcissism is very simple because it solely operates on the principle that the narcissist’s needs come first and foremost! There is no ‘you’ in the relationship other than your physical presence and being a servant that must ‘supply’ them with what they came for and THAT is it!
- Narcissists loosely ‘pretend’ to care or love us for as long as we do what they want us to do for them or basically serve the particular purpose that we were PERSONALLY sourced out for.
- Narcissists exploit the human need to their own advantage by camouflaging themselves with EMOTIONS to create a connection or an open door to our brain through our emotions and hearts.
Follow Ana on TwitterMy Tweets