- A Narcissist confounds and confuses our thoughts to make us feel wrong for something we didn’t even do – the blame and shame diversion that manages a victim down to feel wrong and worthless and over time erodes their reality!
- That Narcissist moved on so QUICKLY that there MUST be something wrong with us or we did something wrong because they kept warning us that WE were the source of all of the problems! So they (the Narcissist) told us – but like everything else it was just another cycle of this abuse (the discard) and more lies to manage us down to complete worthlessness with their final farewell.
- When you have a relationship with a Narcissist you will ALWAYS be admonished, silenced, punished and BLAMED – and eventually discarded! Everyone has an expiration date with them NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!
- There is no such thing as individuality with a Narcissist it is all about THEM!
- THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, NOR COULD YOU HAVE FIXED THIS OR CHANGED THE OUTCOME! Repeat this as many times as you can – because THIS will set up the first steps to recovery or actualizing the truth that this was situational abuse from a severely disordered and abusive person or a NARCISSIST! Knowledge and a strong education are the first important steps to starting on your journey to complete recovery!
Follow Ana on TwitterMy Tweets