- Narcissists have effectively learned how to bounce between attacking and retreating to keep their victims off balance by consistently undermining and lowering their self- esteem OR devaluing and managing people down and THEN throwing a little positive lifeline to pull the victim right back in. The target/victim puts their all into TRYING to fix these wrongs in favor of reconciliation or returning the relationship back to the amazing love that they were conned into believing was real. It is a hideous to use love to con good people into a trusting union and then extort that trust for gain!
- Narcissists are emotionally and psychologically abusive vagabonds always looking for the next target/victim to objectify and use. We are one of many objects in their lives that THEY use to support their vast neediness or the void that defines their entire life. There is no ‘normal’ OR reality with a Narcissist BUT there is a consistent with them and that is they abuse all people and life.
- You are vulnerable, worn out, and too confused because your psyche (mind) and body are telling you two different things – there is something terribly wrong BUT there is an old illusion you hang onto that things COULD be right again because he/she (the Narcissist) pulls you back every time they push you away. You try to make sense out of all of this but instead you CONSTANTLY feel lost, confused and walking on those eggshells. Let’s try to understand all of this and get some clarity.
- A Narcissist will make you feel special and then emotionally distance themselves from you in so many ways that keep you unsure of yourself – THEY ARE NOT VIABLE PARTNERS IN ANY TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP because they are damaged. You CANNOT interact with a Narcissist on ANY level because they use a distorted form of manipulation to make you believe you are OK and then you are not OK! They use this form of manipulation on you just like a Yo-Yo to keep you off balance in the ups and downs BUT always blameworthy and feeling worthless and dependent on them for your own personal validation!
- While you keep trying to hang onto this relationship you are only burying yourself deeper and deeper into the darkness and the void that defines a Narcissist and how they control and abuse their victims. It is this daily struggle that is so unfulfilling and damaging, as well as makes you feel so unhappy, worthless, and paralyzed.
Follow Ana on TwitterMy Tweets