- Narcissists loosely ‘pretend’ to care or love us for as long as we do what they want us to do for them or basically serve the particular purpose that we were PERSONALLY sourced out for.
- Narcissists exploit the human need to their own advantage by camouflaging themselves with EMOTIONS to create a connection or an open door to our brain through our emotions and hearts.
- There are many corrupt internal messages that the abuse has imprinted on your mind and those messages are what are making you feel worthless, the problem, perhaps believing you have mental health issues, and many more things that are basically disabling your perception or the healthy reality you once had.
- From Filmmaker to Inspirational Life Coach, Eric Casaccio is Ready to Empower You from Your Own Narcissistic Situation
- Was it real? Was it love? Was it a Narcissist?
Follow Ana on TwitterMy Tweets