- The Narcissist’s agenda to harvest supply (people) – Idealize, con, extort, devalue, discard AND repeat again – but NEVER a real relationship, a bond, or LOVE! A Narcissist processes ALL people into objects or sources of supply!
- Ending a relationship with a Narcissist is not like walking away from a normal relationship with a broken heart – you are walking away with a confused, lost, and broken SELF. The vicious cycle of this abuse is really a manipulative trap that keeps you running in circles until it completely disables your reality, erases your personality, and then it ends and your abuser destroys YOUR integrity so they can move on to start this cycle up AGAIN with some new and unsuspecting person.
- So just how did you/we confuse LOVE with ABUSE? Knowledge is power with recovery AND the truth will set us free!
- We are not an individual or even a person to a Narcissist – we are utilitarian and serve a purpose or better yet nothing more than a mere object and one of many that they use.
- Learning to trust life again starts with separating yourself from the Narcissist and the abuse. No or minimal contact is more like a ‘personal witness protection program’ to protect yourself from the damage that any reconnection with a Narcissist can do to a victim.
Follow Ana on TwitterMy Tweets