- A little more insight and education – Narcissism 101. A relationship with a Narcissist is like a one-way street, and you will travel in that direction for as long as you are driving on their highway of life.
- Once the Narcissist plants the many seeds of blame/shame into your life, by trying to work through this, you tender it, fertilize it, and allow it to grow – but you compromise yourself AND your relevance in that effort to fix it.
- You have to actualize that EVERYTHING IS A LIE with a Narcissist in ANY type of relationship with them.
- WHY boundaries and no-contact? Because they will try to come back to gain that power and control over you which equates to pulling you back into the chaos and abuse.
- The Narcissist isn’t attacking your ‘faults and shortcomings,’ he/she is attacking your ‘virtues and accomplishments’ this is how they manage you down to feeling worthless.
Follow Ana on TwitterMy Tweets