Narcissists are constantly on the look out for something or someone outside of themselves to “feel better” – they think they’ll finally be “whole” or “normal” by engaging in get rich quick maneuvers, weight loss gimmicks, rigid regimes, religious fanaticism and other schemes.
- The prison the Narcissist used to hold you captive was built from all of their lies – the POSITIVE endearing I love you lies and the disabling ones that managed you down every day to control you and eventually disable and destroy you. Narcissists are VERY convincing and polished liars and EVERYTHING they told you was a LIE!
- You can’t engage in reality with a Narcissist because they lack a conscience, morals, empathy, and emotions – so do not expect to be heard, yet alone find common ground or any sort of closure.
- I LOVE you, YOU are the person I have been looking for ALL OF MY LIFE, WE were meant to be together, I have NEVER met another person like YOU before – YEAH RIGHT because today you can finally see the forest for the trees as the saying goes!
- Try as you may or have – nothing could have ever been right in this relationship with a Narcissist because there never was a relationship there to begin with.
- There is no “one” real person inside of the Narcissist that is fully functioning or normal but instead there MANY made up facsimiles of people they imitate to cover up their dark reality to give them the ability to gain access into the lives of normal and healthy people. They are biologically human beings with needs, and they look like us and basically even act like us, BUT they do not THINK like we do.
Follow Ana on TwitterMy Tweets