- When you have a relationship with a Narcissist you will ALWAYS be admonished, silenced, punished and BLAMED – and eventually discarded! Everyone has an expiration date with them NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!
- There is no such thing as individuality with a Narcissist it is all about THEM!
- THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, NOR COULD YOU HAVE FIXED THIS OR CHANGED THE OUTCOME! Repeat this as many times as you can – because THIS will set up the first steps to recovery or actualizing the truth that this was situational abuse from a severely disordered and abusive person or a NARCISSIST! Knowledge and a strong education are the first important steps to starting on your journey to complete recovery!
- You have to actualize that EVERYTHING IS A LIE with a Narcissist. Not almost everything, but EVERYTHING from ‘I love you’ to ‘I hate you, you are mentally ill, your friends, hate you, my family hates you, the world hates you, you are worthless, nobody will ever love you, etc.!’ Don’t forget all the other day to day lies, the lies about the affairs, the lies about STUPID stuff, the lies about accountability, the lies about other lies, etc., etc., etc., ETC.!
- Why Are Boundaries so Important?
Follow Ana on TwitterMy Tweets