- The Narcissist isn’t attacking your ‘faults and shortcomings,’ he/she is attacking your ‘virtues and accomplishments’ this is how they manage you down to feeling worthless. When the Narcissist is conducting a character assassination against someone, the gun the Narcissist shoots never hits one of that person’s REAL flaws, it is shot at you to just wound you enough to disable you with their made-up accusations.
- Narcissism 101. A relationship with a Narcissist is like a one-way street, and you will travel in that direction for as long as you are driving on their highway of life. You can never change the direction and inevitably that direction always leads you to a ‘dead end’.
- Processing MORE of the truth that this was abuse! We believed it was love when it wasn’t and we are in a place that is called abuse and the journey to recovery must start and NOW that we understand JUST HOW DISORDERED this partner was to our entire life.
- What a victim/target of emotional and psychological abuse experiences! A great reference list.
- When you are experiencing this abuse, or living in it you can’t clearly see or understand the truth because the abuse distracts/disables you from living in a healthy reality! It also changes or distorts your perspective of life.
Follow Ana on TwitterMy Tweets