- You DON’T bargain with someone so that they treat you well. Being treated with kindness, decency, consideration, respect and acceptance should be a prerequisite for an intimate relationship (or any relationship,) not something you are rewarded with for meeting one of the Narcissist’s unreasonable demands or if the Narcissist is trying to manipulate you into fulfilling their agenda by making you a source of supply.
- Narcissists always have an alibi, an excuse, a minion to shield them and ALWAYS an abundance of lies. Narcissists are not acting on ANY normal or real premise like love, care or sharing empathy – they create these scenarios because THEY WANT SOMETHING FROM PEOPLE. A Narcissist has no more regard for us than a person that steps on and squashes a poor bug that is minding its own bug business on the ground.
- The closer the connection or association to a Narcissist the more pathological the Narcissist becomes and the more damage done to the target/victim. Their needs are far more than just extorting basic life and biological needs, it is their delusional psychological needs that cause the most damage to their target/victim.
- A good reminder concerning breaking free from a Narcissist and this abuse and NOT reconnecting. No or minimal contact is imperative to stop the Narcissist from abusing you and breaking the spell of that magic ‘charm’ they use on everybody to keep them as a viable source of supply!
- A little bit more to really ‘get this’ or understand the duality that exists AND lingers in our minds from this horrendous connection with this NARCISSIST and our ABUSER. All of these conflicting thoughts, so much confusion, being blamed – SO WHAT HAS GONE SO WRONG! In reality, it is control and abuse that disorientates your thoughts and disables your reality – and what is WRONG is that you are being situationally and systematically abused by a Narcissist. REMEMBER – Narcissists do NOT think like us so it is futile to apply our normal logic to anything they do!
Follow Ana on TwitterMy Tweets