- With a Narcissist we are not relating to a ‘real’ person that can reciprocate with any normalcy – so everything we say (or do) will be held against us, used against us, manipulated, changed, and distorted to always manage us down and control us. In time it will completely disable our ability to effectively communicate and diminish our individuality.
- The Narcissist is intentionally distorting and debilitating your reality through extreme manipulation so that you will become isolated and dependent on them as the center of your universe. It is a tangled mess for the victim/target to discern reality from all of these mechanisms that are in place for the Narcissist to succeed at doing what they are doing – or using abusive conditioning TO GET SUPPLY!
- This abuse is not restricted to just relationships and it is never singular because it affects complete families, friends, organizations, careers, or every aspect of life. Children of narcissistic parents suffer at so many levels so that it stunts their emotional growth, having a true sense of self, or basically EMOTIONAL IMPOVERISHMENT. It emotionally and psychologically cripples these abused children well into adulthood.
- It is always your fault no matter what the circumstances or the situation – ALWAYS! Let’s understand this and put a real perspective on the Narcissist’s BLAMING us for EVERYTHING and ANYTHING!
- The repercussions of a relationship with a Narcissist.
Follow Ana on TwitterMy Tweets