- When you are experiencing this abuse, or living in it you can’t clearly see or understand the truth because the abuse distracts/disables you from living in a healthy reality! It also changes or distorts your perspective of life.
- The Narcissist BASICALLY imitates that they care about you or even love you as long as he/she continues to see you reflect extreme adulation and admiration for them, which is usually in the beginning of your personal relationship with them – but ANY time spent with them will result in the victim’s total devaluation because EVRYONE has an expiration date with a Narcissist.
- If you are not completely accepting of a Narcissist, if you do not show complete admiration, if you are not a perfect mirror to the Narcissist, you are branded as bad and will be devalued as is the fate of every person that has had any sort of relationship with them – It’s simply the Narcissist’s way of viewing the world and their omnipotent role in it.
- Let’s talk about the everyday Narcissist that we may have to deal with on a day to day basis outside of our home or relationship – they are everywhere AND they are destructive!
- Moving on with more of the truth!
Follow Ana on TwitterMy Tweets