What you are trying the hardest to HIDE is exactly what you broadcast about yourself the most.
- Nar•cis•sist [nahr-suh-sist] – noun – con artist, scammer, liar, extortionist, manipulator, thief, user, “Charms to Harm,” abuser. PREDATOR after PREY!
- This is all about the methodical and MECHANICAL cycle of this abuse – the love bombing, devaluation, discard and then the Narcissist with new supply within a very short period of time. This is just a new person for this Narcissist to cycle into abuse and more than likely they have been searching for, procuring, and building up a harem of new supply throughout your entire relationship with them.
- The Narcissist’s Need to Fight
- You DON’T bargain with someone so that they treat you well. Being treated with kindness, decency, consideration, respect and acceptance should be a prerequisite for an intimate relationship (or any relationship,) not something you are rewarded with for meeting one of the Narcissist’s unreasonable demands or if the Narcissist is trying to manipulate you into fulfilling their agenda by making you a source of supply.
- Narcissists always have an alibi, an excuse, a minion to shield them and ALWAYS an abundance of lies. Narcissists are not acting on ANY normal or real premise like love, care or sharing empathy – they create these scenarios because THEY WANT SOMETHING FROM PEOPLE. A Narcissist has no more regard for us than a person that steps on and squashes a poor bug that is minding its own bug business on the ground.
Follow Ana on TwitterMy Tweets